Glamorouse

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Find a happy place...

(Showing me a picture of a page broken into four quadrants and each labelled Felix, Oscar, Liam, Max.) Me: Who's Max Felix: My imaginary friend M: Cool, is he with you all the time? F: No, just sometimes M: Is he a boy like you or something else, like a Transformer? F: He's like me M: Is he the same age as you? F: Yes he's five. Five and a half. F: He lives in the sky M: That's cool. What sort of things do you like to do with Max? F: We play imaginary checkers. It's his game. I have to go to the sky to play it with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Katy had "my sister Jo" who lived with us for about a year, on and off, when she was three. I'd forgotten about My Sister Jo until recently, when I realised with something of a start that we had instead given her a "real" brother Joe.

12/12/2005 10:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home