Glamorouse

Friday, October 14, 2005

To celebrate my home-ness

Oscar has wet the bed every.single.night. Like I needed to really appreciate I can now do washing during the day. Like I need to be pulling the mattress out from the bottom bunk AND remaking the bed every day. Like I need to be woken each morning with the refrain "Mumma, we" - at 5.13. Like all I can now smell is that faint whiff of urine... everywhere. So come to think of it, maybe he's just bracing me for the next three years...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember those days, thank goodness they are behind me. Wait a second, behind me is my son's hamster cage, it has the distinct odor of....


Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was honored that Michele highlighted my blog!

10/14/2005 12:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home