Glamorouse

Friday, September 23, 2005

The Pea Princess Gives Me A Virtual Grandchild

Yeah, she's our brown-eyed girl. The chain around her neck is attached to The Tamogotchi, my first virtual grandchild judging by the way it comes to me for care and feeding when the Pea Princess is otherwise occupied. Tamo, whose other names I can't remember since it has to be re-christened every time it curls up and dies, was a hand-me-down from the Pea Princess' best friend. Am I evil for not buying the Tamogotchi? Was I right to resist when it has given her so much joy now to have one? Do all new grandmothers go through these doubts? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger xtessa said...

i wanted a Tamagotchi back then... now, my daughter wants one. i want to buy her one as training for a real pet...;)

thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. feel free to visit anytime.

9/23/2005 07:29:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

So where's a pic of the J-boy?

9/23/2005 07:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your child will never forgive you. i always wanted a pair of those casual shoes, little slipper type things which had holes punched all over them. that was 25 years ago and i've never forgotten.

9/23/2005 08:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home