Glamorouse

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Check-up

At 36 weeks and 4 days I am 39cm fundal height. For those not in the know, that means I'm officially whale-size. Midwife cranky that I'm still working. Suddenly, so am I... But then reality kicks in and I know not working does not equal sitting on the lounge watching Dr Phil, and Oprah interspersed with home improvement shows and Sex in the City repeats - its washing, cleaning and not having people around me to take my mind off our lives changing irrevocably once more.

5 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Hi, Bec, Michele sent me. I worked until I was 7 adn 1/2 mos. before I quit. That was enough for me!

9/21/2005 10:20:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Hi kenju
Just in case you come back again, and to ensure my husband doesn't read this and die of fright, Kim is the one who is about to pop... I've already got the three kids and she's about to even the score!
thanks for visiting,
Bec

9/21/2005 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Ha ha. You've found Michele. It's fun, isn't it?
I know the beached whale feeling, Kim. And it absolutely sucks.

9/22/2005 02:09:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

I woke at midnight to spew last night. I am sitting at the computer working on making my 9.30 deadline for work material, in my nightie and feeling dodgy.
Kenju - welcome to my (our) world!
Lucinda - Chef whinged this morning about just how much hurrumphing there was in my sleep last night! Are that partner concern is overwhelming!

9/22/2005 07:35:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

Hmmm, theoretically that means you only have a week to go...

9/22/2005 08:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home