Glamorouse

Friday, September 23, 2005

Snap

I'm not sure what is going on this evening but obviously Bec and I have been hit with the 'thank God its Friday' stick and are posting pics thick and fast. So in keeping with today's theme of keeping it visual, behold the clean fish tank. I am so convinced Gus, the Siamese Fighting Fish, and Goldie, the big gold fish (the other one is Nemo because it has a dodgy fin and lost a bit of its tail when the boys got over exuberant with the magnetic glass cleaner and caught his tail in it) are about to cark it I poked Gus tonight with my finger. Now I figure if the proper PH water doesn't get em, scaring the crap out of them will.

Note Gus just sitting on the bottom on the left hand side. And note Goldie inside the fake log. In the 17 months we've had them, the goldfish have never ever been in the log. About four times in the last two days I've seen both the goldfish in there, at.the.same.time. I can almost hear the toilet flushing in anticipation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Weirdly hilarious.

9/23/2005 10:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home