Glamorouse

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Arrgh Me Hearties!

Who doesn't love a pirate? Watch-blogging Pirates of the Caribbean and lovin' that Johnny Depp action. Patriotic as I occasionally am... I am, after all, only female flesh and blood and therefore I say there ought to be a law that movies can only be released in Australia if they have Johnny Depp in them. I mean, apart from the immediate improvement in foreign films, imagine how much even a Depp eyebrow would do for home-made crap like The Castle? sorry I've been AWOL, but, as Kim knows, that other acronym started this week and after a 17 hour day at work yesterday I just wasn't up for much keyboard action. I'll be back, but not yet, Spaniard, not yet. mtc Bec ps (and rest assured I keep checking in on you, Kim!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! is it okay to ask if the baby is there yet???

10/18/2005 10:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bec, Michele sent me today. I don't have a laptop (YET) but I do have a TV in my office, which allows me to do watch-blog as well. I particularly like it on football days!

10/18/2005 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Another acronym? Did you have a SNAFU? Are you FUBAR? Just wondering...

Miss ya! Thanks for the Johnny Depp pick!

10/19/2005 04:16:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

Ha! No, my work here involves a fairly famous annual testing program known by a three-letter acronym (a bit like SAT) and subject to intense media scrutiny, particularly in the first week. We had a SNAFU early on, but mostly we're A-OK (just ridiculously busy!)

Re the baby - Kim will tell me and I will tell you as soon as I know!

10/19/2005 06:30:00 am  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Mmmmm... Johnny Depp! He's beautiful in "Charlie," too. Creepy, yes, but still funny and beautiful.

10/19/2005 11:34:00 am  
Blogger Kate B. said...

yum

10/20/2005 04:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home