Glamorouse

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Be careful what you wish for...

Do you remember, just a little while ago I had this big girly whinge about how only dull people and bad spellers were googling us these days? Yes. And do you remember how I blamed it all upon The Kim Half of Glamorouse? Yes. The Bec Half is a Leo, you see, and Leos have a particular talent for attributing blame. More of a dark gift, according to the Saggitarian Prof, but that's the opinion of someone born much too close to Christmas and should count for nothing, of course. My, how things can change in a week. So, belatedly for Loretta (who already has a new list up), here's the weirdest and most wonderful from the latest 100 hits on one of our pages:
  1. boob riddles
  2. hate the dentist +crowns
  3. Miss Kim + age gap blog
  4. twin pregnancy + lopsided stomach when I wake up
  5. boobs
  6. bocconcini pregnancy
  7. the urinator Fergie
  8. Growing Boobs
  9. fix flabby underarms
  10. boobs
  11. boobs
  12. sweating pre-labour+ first baby
  13. suckmycock
  14. phantom baby kicks
  15. glamorous wives
  16. ginormous boobs
  17. vulval heaven
So much to say. So much better not to say it. mtc bec

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at it this way - you have a very sensual blog!

3/14/2006 11:14:00 pm  
Blogger lazy cow said...

That made me laugh *so* much.

3/14/2006 11:19:00 pm  
Blogger blackbird said...

well.
I know why I come here.

3/15/2006 12:00:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

I am so proud. So very proud.

3/15/2006 03:11:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Haha! People actually search on those things!?? Bizarre!
How do you find out how people find you? Is there some special spot on Blogger???

3/15/2006 10:11:00 am  
Blogger Suse said...

Vulval heaven.
Isn't that just why we ALL come here?

(frightening)

3/15/2006 08:32:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

and yet still no albino period.

Bec, I dare you to put our subhead as "Vulval heaven" for one whole week.

Glamorouse: Vulval heaven
Glamorouse: Ginormous boobs
Glamourous: Just boobs
Glamorouse: home of the albino period

there's a month of headings if ever I saw.

which peoples - and I know you've all been wanting closure on it - is a medical mystery. No infection, nothin', not a nada. Just me and my albino period.

3/15/2006 09:41:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Yeah, you're probably pregnant again.

Ha.

Ah hah, hah, ha.

Ha ha.

Nope, still not funny.

3/15/2006 10:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home