Glamorouse

Monday, January 30, 2006

And again...

this time thanks to Dooce (I've been addicted for some time) referring to Kottke : Four jobs I've had: 1. Checkout Chick at Kmart 2. Dish Pig at Pizza Hut 3. PR consultant 4. Freelance writer Four movies I can watch over and over (and then some): 1. Napoleon Dynamite 2. Footloose 3. Mallrats 4. Barefoot in the park (Funny Girl; Breakfast at Tiffanys; The Ghost and Mrs Muir; A Room with a View; Love Actually; Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, Four Weddings and a Funeral. . .) Four places I've lived: 1. Albury, NSW 2. Waco, Texas 3. Bathurst, New South Wales 4. Lindfield, Sydney Four TV shows I love (and then some...): 1. Arrested Development 2. The Good Life 3. Who's line is it anyway 4. Grand Designs (The Family Guy, This Old House; Seinfeld; Sex and the City; To the Manor Born; The Two Ronnies; Rebus; Nanny and the Professor. . .) Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of: 1. 24 2. Lost 3. The Sopranos 4. Deadwood 5. Desperate Housewives 6. Carnivale 7. 8. 9. 10. Four places I've vacationed: 1. Florence 2. Paris 3. South West Rocks, NSW 4. Strahan, Tasmania Four of my favorite dishes (savoury): 1. Peking Duck 2. Vietnamese Spring Rolls 3. Singapore noodles 4. Thai chicken salad Four of my favorite dishes (sweet): 1. Lemon delicious 2. Pavlova 3. Apple pie (or crumble) 4. Trifle Four sites I visit daily: 1. SMH Online 2. Dooce 3. Amalah 4. Go Fug Yourself (Pea Soup; Say La Vee; Badger; Blurbomat; Susie Sunshine; Fluid Pudding; Behind the Stove) Four places I would rather be right now: 1. In Italy 2. In New York 3. At a resort 4. In bed Four people who make my neck itch (I've added this one myself. Renegade, I know.): 1. Michael Cain 2. Leonardo di Caprio 3. Michael Cain 4. Michael Cain Four sex gods (I added this one too. I'm on a roll): 1. Robbie Williams 2. Bono 3. Johnny Knoxville 4. Vince Vaughn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home