Glamorouse

Friday, October 07, 2005

There was an old woman who lived in shoe...

and had so many children her uterus fell out. That's my current state of mind. When the boys were younger, in that hell that is two children aged 0 and 2, 1 and 3, 2 and 4 (this was the worst - and in fact instigated a period of about 6 months of self-inflicted exhile from anywhere public with both children at the same time except for the very occasional trip to a g.a.t.e.d. park), I had a saying that I started each and every day as Mary Poppins and ended it as Cruella deVille.

3 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Bec, all mothers have been there and done that. Don't beat yourself up about it!

Michele sent me.

10/07/2005 10:40:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Hm. Maybe I don't want another child.... I've certainly got my hands full as it is.

10/08/2005 01:32:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

Lucinda - I am LOVING your new layout. Awesome work.

10/08/2005 01:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home