Glamorouse

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

and then there was the 'when good parents go bad' incident.

My thanks to Bec for posting for me - I was still in post traumatic shock at that stage. It has warn off me slightly, but I think that's largely due to LOTS of comfort eating - including a bowl of Doritos Cheese Cornchips, refried beans and sour cream. Also - the fact this afternoon I decided to stop feeling so friggin' bad as it wasn't my decision or actions that lead to the pallor now hanging over our house. I know pallor isn't the right word, but I feel like using it. Back off. Then, texting Chef to see how he was fairing today, to get the reply 'shit'. The guy is hurting. That is enough for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me.

I hope that everybody will come out of this with a big lesson learned. Glad that the kids and the house are ok.

10/05/2005 09:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home