Glamorouse

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Look what we made!

Mum, Dad and baby makes five
Jasper Andrew
about 1 hour old

Jasper Andrew, meet Buzz Blue-eyes, the bestest big brother in the universe.

First cuddles with OggaBoy - the biggest brother of all - note Oscar's eyeline not swaying from the TV above my bed which, at the time was broadcasting the movie ScoobyDoo. Priorities people. Priorites.

There will - naturally - be a much more lengthy post with details of waters breaking, driving myself and children to hospital, "Labour - from 5cm to birth in 35 minutes", what they really mean by the term '2nd degree tear' and the truth behind the statement, "you have a really sucky baby" and how it links directly to "my God my nipples hurt".

But the boy - the cutest baby in the known universe - is showing he is gifted already by spending much of the day in various stages of either being awake or seeing just how far he can drag my nipples down the back of his throat and night posting is well, not going to happen for some time as really, as that sun sets, there isn't anything keeping me from my bed.

Reality moment #487: the land of no more than 2 hours consecutive sleep is a warped place indeed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

She breeds, she writes, she's back!

10/25/2005 03:11:00 pm  
Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations. Beautiful baby. Michele sent me today.

10/25/2005 10:54:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Kim, I'm so glad you're back with a healthy, handsome baby!

You have made many intriguing statements in this post.

You DROVE YOURSELF TO THE HOSPITAL?!

You had the baby in 35 MINUTES?!

More information, please, as soon as you're physically able.

The first week of nursing for me was one of the most miserable of my life. The only way it could be described was like tiny needles were being inserted over and over in the same places on my nipple. OW!

And Bec, I want that pavlova recipe. It sounds awesome! E-mail it to me, if you don't mind.
lucindathemom@yahoo.com

10/25/2005 11:05:00 pm  
Blogger kenju said...

Beautiful baby boy and the two older ones are gorgoeus too! You have a wonderful family - congrats!

10/26/2005 03:46:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am glad I stopped by, I got to see Jasper Andrew!!!

10/26/2005 06:56:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home