Glamorouse

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nude Tuesday

I'm not sure anyone has recovered from my nude ablutions dream from last week to regale you with further dreams of public nudity and unavoidable humiliation... Bec - I DREAM of being able to lie on my back - for ANY activity. I think it was about week 8 my lower back kicked out and the sciatica trully kicked in, so as I'm trudging through week 31, battling off a cold/flu thing, realising half way through uni tonight that "gee that feels like a period pain" and coming home to a pink wipe (I know you'll know what I mean) I am dreaming of: - sleeping on my back - not having that weird burning feeling as my ligaments stretch beyond the bounds of my body's known universe - a big wee - a normal poo - not needing a toilet ever hour - at least - no heartburn - to be able to bend over but most of all... to drink alcohol without guilt whenever I feel like it. Oh, and I reckon the incubus has a twitch or something as instead of dull thuds I get these spasms of action, which I imagine, if I were to have a fit, would look a lot like what it feels like is going on inutero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home