Glamorouse

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Faith restored...well, a little way at least

. . . public housing, mental health and the disabled. "These are matters of simple decency. We have allowed these issues to slip off the broad political agenda. We need to put them back. While the Government must always protect its economic credentials it must also have a heart," said our new NSW Premier Morris Iemma. I L.O.V.E. this man. If that wasn't enough to make me excited about the political landscape once more (as opposed to a permeating sense of worry-induced nausea) then this was the cruncher: Another is that Iemma will not apologise for spending time with his young family: "I don't want to look back and see that my family has grown up without me."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, I suppose he's a bit better than Mr "anti-immunisation".

Hi Kim, I'm Tony, Glamorouse groupie and number 1 fan. Don't mind me, I mean you no harm (except I think I am becoming addicted to posting things on this blog. I promise I will stop... eventually).

8/10/2005 08:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home