Glamorouse

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The First Wicket

Heard my first Shane joke on the bus today, an oldie but a goodie - A British newspaper has surveyed 500 women, asking if they would sleep with Shane Warne. Only 10 per cent said yes, the other 90 per cent answered "Never again". Seriously, if Simone doesn't clean that little creep out of every penny I will be deeply dismayed. mtc Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home