Glamorouse

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen 3

Thirteen Thursday
13 things making me cry
  1. Leaving Jasper
  2. Money, or lack thereof
  3. Oscar's schooling and the perpetual question of if we're making the right choices on his behalf
  4. Leaving Jasper
  5. Producing enough breastmilk for him when I leave him
  6. That not taking a bottle is his way of telling me he is traumatised
  7. Feeling trapped
  8. Money or lack thereof
  9. When Felix comes up to me on the first (pretend) day of me being back at work, wrapping his arms around me and saying, "you are the best mummy I could ever have".
  10. The two older boys falling apart on the (pretend) days of me being back at work.
  11. Leaving Jasper
  12. That yes, life is all about the choices we make but the realisation that sometimes the choice is between sucky and suckful.
  13. Feeling trapped
Links to other Thursday Thirteens Leave your link in comments and I’ll add you here Mrs Aginoth Carol WendyWings Norma Mar Snickerdoodles Surfing Free
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.
It’s easy, and fun!
Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!
I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

I am sorry you are having a hard time with the money/ lack of/trapped issues.
I can relate well.

My TT list

2/17/2006 07:02:00 am  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I hear you when you say you hate leaving Jasper, feel trapped and have issues with money or lack thereof. It will get better.

My 13 are up!

2/17/2006 12:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home