Glamorouse

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My virgin Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Thursday
13 things that are on my mind at 12.52pm
  1. It is so freakin' hot
  2. Why run when you can sleep
  3. I wonder when Jasper will poo again
  4. We must stop spending and start saving
  5. I really need an entire new work wardrobe, including shoes
  6. I don't want to buy clothes as I know that once I'm back at work the eating will subside, the exhaustion multiply and weight loss improve.
  7. I'm so fat
  8. I need a haircut
  9. I wonder what we should have for dinner?
  10. God it's hot
  11. I wonder if Dr Phil is on
  12. I'm tired
  13. Gee Jasper's sleeping for a long time.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens Leave your link in comments and I’ll add you here Mrs Aginoth Carol WendyWings Norma Mar
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.
It’s easy, and fun!
Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!
I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

7 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

No point me joining in, you've already stolen my 2, 4, 8, 9 and 12.

2/02/2006 01:51:00 pm  
Blogger Bec of the Ladies Lounge said...

I so need shoes, too. But champagne shoes on a beer budget is not a very exciting thought...

2/02/2006 02:42:00 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

All that sounds familiar. Loved your 13. Mine are up, too.

2/02/2006 04:33:00 pm  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I can definitely relate to all of it except the too hot. It's freezing here:-(

LMD has pooed at least 4 times a day for the past week!

my thirteen ar up

2/02/2006 05:28:00 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Ah Bec - I want to shop at Gary Castles and Midas but know it will be payless... so sad.

2/02/2006 06:11:00 pm  
Blogger WendyWings said...

I agree on the freaking hot and MUGGY ugh.
Payless shoes here too, sucks being on a budget doesn't it.

My TT list

2/02/2006 07:04:00 pm  
Blogger Norma said...

Oh girl. You need me. Good shoes first. Good hair cut second. Top to bottom, you need to feel good.

My TT is up.

2/03/2006 01:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home